Suncoast Credit Union Arena, Florida SouthWestern State College
Suncoast Credit Union Arena, located on the FSW Lee Campus, is approximately 75,000 square feet and hosts the FSW Buccaneers’ basketball and volleyball teams, and a student athletic center. The arena seats approximately 3,500 fans and includes six skyboxes, a hospitality event center, competition courts that convert into recreational courts, athletic office space, student, faculty and staff wellness, and an athletic center with a fitness pavilion, men’s and women’s locker rooms and a weight training area.
In addition the arena will host concerts, and local, regional and national events – a perfect complement to the offerings of the Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall.
- April 23, 2015 – Ground Broken On Suncoast Credit Union Arena
- September 10, 2015 – Announcement that the Culligan City of Palms Classic will return to FSW in 2016
- November 5, 2015 – Foundation Pour Event
- May 10, 2016 – FSW Partners with Daktronics to Design, Manufacture and Install LED Ribbon Boards and Scoreboards
- September 21, 2016 – Court Design Unveiled
- October 31, 2016 & November 1, 2016 – Buc Head Logos Installed On Exterior
- November 29, 2016 – First games in arena (SELL OUT – 3,300)
- May 13, 2017 – Hosted Elementary Science Expo
Suncoast Credit Union Arena – Elementary Science Expo:
- Parking for Expo will be directed by Campus Police and JROTC Cadets.
- ADA Parking – The first two sections in the Suncoast Arena parking lot are reserved for parking of those with ADA placards.
- General “Open” Parking – General parking will be available throughout Parking Lots 8 and 9; highlighted in “yellow” on the map below.