We believe given the right tools and opportunity, EVERY CHILD has the potential to enrich their creative thinking, critical thinking, and problem solving skills on their pathway to becoming successful members of society.
Your donations are tax deductible. Edison Fairs is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit: EIN87-4001187
Donate your time: Serve the students of SW Florida as a judge, mentor, or general volunteer. If you are really committed, become an Edison Fairs supporting member assisting with educational programming, fundraising, or outreach to underserved communities.
Help Fund Us Now:
- Become a sponsor. Check out our Sponsors page .
- Mail your tax deductible contribution to: Edison Fairs Inc. P.O. Box 1399, 20791 Three Oaks Pkwy Estero, Florida 33928
- Deposit directly: FineMark Bank Routing Number 067016231 Account 5935901474
- Follow our fundraising campaigns on GiveLively.com
Help Secure Edison Fairs Future Impact:
- Contact Finance@EdisonFairs.Org for Legacy Funding options.
- Give to our Edison Fairs Endowment Fund through the Collaboratory (a.k.a. Southwest Florida Community Foundation). Donations
Stay connected to the fairs through social media, or by ADDING TO OUR STORY using the hashtag #EdisonFairs.
If you need more information about donations or sponsorship or wish to request a copy of our Florida Articles of Incorporation or IRS Letter of Determination please inquire at: Finance@EdisonFairs.Org
WORK IN PROGRESS