2022 Innovate Worldwide Art Contest Winners
Congratulations, Vanessa Kinley!
T-shirt Design Contest Winner
Thank you to everyone who entered — we loved every one of your submissions!
You can read the rules and content from this year’s submission guide below.
T-shirt Art Contest
Students in grades K -12 are cordially invited to create
the official 2022 INNOVATE WORLDWIDE themed artwork!
TAERSIF is looking for:
“Where STEM Meets Innovation”
How do you envision improving the world through:
- Creative Thinking
- Problem Solving
Need help getting started?
What needs to be done to keep the world healthy and to meet the needs of all things living on land, in the seas and in the air? Think of how to best manage our natural resources and what changes have occurred that require everyone’s attention.
Exploration has changed from sailing the seas in search of new lands to scientific discoveries of the unseen physical properties of the living and nonliving (inert). How have technologies helped us and what can we do to advance them?
Now ask yourself: ‘How can you share your ideas through art?”
- All participants must submit an Online Entry Form.
- One submission for the ‘T-shirt’ art and one submission for the ‘protective mask’ art may be submitted by a student. Each submission requires a new Online Entry Form entry.
- Artwork may be submitted by Postal Service, School Pony, or Online Submission (see “HOW TO SUBMIT ARTWORK” below).
- All submissions must be made by December 3, 2021.
- Contest open to all public, charter, private and homeschooled students.
- Only original personal artwork will be judged.
- Any submitted artwork must be no larger than an 8.5” x 11” format (Original artwork may be larger but for judging, reduce to 8.5” x 11”).
- Mask artwork MUST be landscape orientation; T-shirt artwork may be landscape or portrait orientation.
- Digital artwork must be no more than 2 megabytes (2MB) in file size.
- Once the winning artwork is chosen, the artist must be prepared to submit the original artwork if not originally submitted.
- If submitting by mail or school pony, the back of the artwork should include the student name, grade, and school. If the artwork is digitally submitted, this same information will be collected through the Online Entry Form.
- You may use any number of colors.
- Do not include the EVENT TITLE, DATE or YEAR in the artwork.
- The TAERSIF has all rights to use the submitted art work for current and future years and for funding raising purposes including but not exclusive to T-shirt art, certificate art, and website art.
- Any submitted art work must be no larger than an 8.5” x 11” format. (Original artwork may be larger but for judging, reduce to 8.5” x 11”)
- Once the winning artwork is chosen, the artist must be prepared to submit the original artwork.
- T-shirt artwork and Mask artwork will be judged separately.
- One or more selections may be used for this year and future years.
The winner will be announced on our Edison Fairs website on January 07, 2022.
- Acknowledgment of Artwork on T-Shirt and a $500 Scholarship
- Acknowledgment of Artwork on Mask and a $500 Scholarship
There will be special recognition of the student and his/her artwork will at the VIRTUAL Inventors Award Program and at the VIRTUAL Science Awards Program.
HOW TO SUBMIT ARTWORK
Select from ONE of the following options
By Postal Service Mail:
ATTN: Lee Hughes, Science Fair
School District of Lee County
2855 Colonial Blvd.
Fort Myers, FL 33966
By School PONY:
ATTN: Lee Hughes, Science Fair
Curriculum & Instruction
By Digital Submission:
UPLOAD file to Online Entry Form
THE FINE PRINT
- By submitting an entry, the artist consents that it is his/her own original work and that he/she has all necessary rights and permissions to use included elements. The t-shirt contest team reserves the right to make adjustments and alterations to the winning entry to ensure the reproduction of the image is of best quality.
- The winning artist releases to TAERSIF the exclusive right to artwork to be used for program recognition, promotional material and fundraising. The winners will be rewarded with public recognition through TAERSIF media and a T-shirt featuring his/her design.
- No submissions will be returned.
- “No school is endorsing nor sponsoring this event, product or service nor endorsing the views of the sponsoring organization.”
THANK YOU for your participation!